Hulu errors lead to an interruption in entertainment, thus blocking the users to download and view the content for a long time. So today we have a solution to this problem along with its causes.
Although Hulu allows users to stream free, high-quality content still many challenges are faced by its users. They face a variety of video streaming issues like status code 3370, 500, black screen issues, etc. and sometimes they are not even able to login to their Hulu account. So keeping all these problems in mind, here we have bought up with the solution all these Hulu problems. So if you also frequently face these issues then just go through the following solution for particular problems. Also, try to understand the reason behind these challenges so that you can avoid them from occurring again.
Solution to some common Hulu issues along with their causes to avoid them in future:
- Buffering issues: The videos might take a longer time to load up than they usually do. It might occur due to slow internet or intermittent internet connection.
Solution: If you are connecting to a wired internet connection then check whether the Ethernet cable used for the Internet is properly connected. Try to test the speed of your internet to ensure you are receiving a good speed. To do the speed test visit www.speedtest.net.
If using a wireless network ensure that you are within a good range of your Wi-Fi. Try to disconnect the other devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi as this may lead to the sharing of the internet speed and result in slowing down of your internet speed. Else try to turn off from your internet connection wait for a while and then connect back again.
- Black home screen with different types of status code: Sometimes the output screen might become black and display you one or the other status code. E.g. 3343, 3322, 3307 etc.
Solution: To overcome this situation you need to remove the cache cookies of your device. Power cycle the device i.e. pull down the power cord from the device and wait for 20 seconds, then put them back into place. Make sure your browser is updated with the most recent one.
- Status code 3370: You might mostly find this status code on Chrome It mostly occurs if some keywords are not allowed with protected data.
Solution: To overcome this you should permit the use of keywords with protected data. So open the web browser on any of the devices connected to the internet. On the top-right corner, you will find “options” button. Click on it. Go to “settings” there, select “advanced setting.” Go to “privacy setting” select “content management.” Go to “protected data,” enable “allow keywords for protected data.” Now, press “F5” to refresh the settings of the browser.
- Status code 500: It’s one of the common error you may encounter on the web. It might display an Error message that “Something went wrong with the site and will be resolved shortly.“
Solution: To overcome this Power cycle your device by pulling out the power cord and then placing in the power cord back to normal after waiting for 20 seconds. You can also get Hulu support if you detect more Hulu problems.
- Unable to login: Sometimes you might not be able to login to Hulu account. It mainly occurs when you are using Hulu on many devices at a single instance of time. It may even happen when you are on the way to somewhere, e., traveling.
Solution: We can use Hulu account on a single device at a time. So, you need to ensure that the Hulu account you are trying to access is not left open on any other device not being currently used by anyone on any other appliance. If that’s the possibility, then do close it on other devices and try to log in again. It might help you to get a login.
- Unable to watch shows on Android platforms: Sometimes you may not be able to watch shows on the Android phones or if able to see, then the picture quality is poor.
Solution: Ensure that you are receiving a good internet speed to buffer videos. If using Wi-Fi make sure you are within good range of Wi-Fi connection. If you notice that you are getting very slow speed, then disconnect completely from internet wait for 20 seconds then connect back. Doing this will boost up your speed.
So, these were few frequently faced issues with Hulu and today we learned some simple procedures on how to deal with such problems yourself at home. Also, we discussed the reasons for their occurrence through which you can avoid them in future. Also, visit Hulu Com Support for the solution to all Hulu related issues.