If you have the ultimate Xbox one console on your side, then check out the ways to log in and also troubleshoot Hulu on the gaming console.
All Hulu users, how are you doing with your Hulu streaming service? Undoubtedly, when you have got such a fine streaming service on your side, then there must be an outstanding streaming experience. With the quality bunch of features and functions, the streaming service has also marked its name in the top list of all the available streaming services in the market. If you wish to stream the Hulu content on your big screen, then ensure that you have got a Hulu account to begin your streaming experience.
In the fast-moving trend and competition, the company has been looking quite active to enhance the streaming service with the better features and functions to render the better streaming experience for all the users out there. Apart from upgrading the Hulu content library, the company has also joined the hands with 20th Century Fox Company for streaming the amazing bunch of 3000 more TV episodes of the best TV shows in the genre of comedy, music, and the streaming service. With the deal, Hulu has the streaming rights to many extraordinary titles like “Glee,” “Burn Notice,” “How I Met Your Mother,” and “Bones” it will also provide the list of older shows, like “NYPD Blue” and “MAS*H.”
In this way, you can stream the exclusive lineup of content on your compatible device. And if you have got the Xbox one as the device, then this blog is for you. Check out the steps involved in login and troubleshooting of Hulu on the gaming console.
Downloading of Hulu app on Xbox One-
- Firstly, head to “Store” section.
- After that choose “Search” and then enter “Hulu.”
- Now, head onto choose the Hulu app when the search results get to appear.
- Just follow all the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
Now, the Hulu is installed in the My Games and Apps section on the Xbox One console. Head to unlock the app and then log in to get started.
Login to the Hulu subscription-
- Firstly, head to start the Hulu app on the Xbox One.
- Now, just choose the Log In button
- Head to choose the “Login on the device.”
- Now, you will require entering the important credentials (email address and password) related to your Hulu subscription and then choose “”
- Finally, just choose your profile and then select any video to begin watching.
Troubleshooting Hulu on Xbox one-
After following the general troubleshooting steps, if you are still facing the Hulu streaming problems on the Xbox one device, then check out the fixing steps below-
- Head to choose “Settings,” then “Network,” and then “Detailed Network Statistics.” If the results of the test get similar with the results from the speedof.me and also the Hulu’s requirements, then check out some of the device based steps for the Xbox One console that can help:
- Remove and reinstall the Hulu app-
- First of all, log out of the Hulu and then from the app.
- After that, just highlight the file of Hulu app.
- Now, head to press the “Menu” button on the controller.
- Just choose the “Manage App” option
- Choose “Internal” option
- Head to “Uninstall” and then
- Reinstall the app, head onto the right and then choose Hulu.
- Ensure that the language and location settings are set to U.S. Just head to the “Settings,” then System, followed by Location.
- Head to link the Xbox One console directly to the router. If you are watching out the video over a wireless connection, just link your Xbox One through an Ethernet cable.
- Just clear out the cache of the system and then power off. For doing this, just press and hold the Xbox button on the front side of the console for around 10 seconds. After that, head to unplug the Xbox, modem, and the router from the power and then wait for around 1 min before plugging it again and then trying again.
After following the steps, if you still get any tech or streaming barrier, just go to the expert’s team to get the proper assistance and support.