After spending many streaming years with your Hulu plus service, if you are willing to cancel your Hulu Plus account, check out the steps below.
All Hulu Plus subscribers, how your streaming is going to your Hulu Plus? The better version of Hulu streaming service, Hulu plus renders the extra royalty to all the subscribers with the bunch of amazing treasure of content, which holds up the fascinating lineup of TV shows and movies. By subscribing to the Hulu Plus, you will also get the benefit of ad-free entertainment, unless you have chosen the package of $11.99/month. In this way, Hulu plus holds an important place as the key entertaining source for all the worldwide users out there. So, if you are looking out to get started with streaming service, then just head to Hulu com account to create your Hulu/Hulu plus account and kick start streaming your favorite bunch of content.
As the technology and competition are picking up the speed, the company has also been making their hard efforts to cut the competition and sustain in the list of top streaming service providers. For such level of growth, the company is currently expanding its content library by bagging the deals with the other content holders, just like the 20th Century Fox. In the following deal, Hulu has got the permission to stream over 3000 TV shows episodes on their streaming platform, which is eventually a favorable point for increasing the Hulu’s library.
Well, when the library gets expanded to vast level, then there would be a blast of entertainment on your big screen. But, if you are willing to end your Hulu plus account, then here are the steps to do it.
Cancelling on Hulu
- Signing to your Hulu Plus account- Firstly, head to Hulu at http://www.hulu.com. After that, log in with the Facebook or log in with the email and password.
- Access to the account info- Just head to tap on the name of the picture on the top side of the screen and then choose “Account” from the drop down menu.
- Tap on the “Cancel Subscription”- Just head to find and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” link under the Account tab.
- Watching out an adoring compilation- Hulu will play out an 11-second plea saying you “don’t go.” So, if you remain unmoved, you can head with the cancellation.
- Reading out the terms and conditions- Before canceling, it’s recommended that you should go through the eight-page terms and services. The reason for recommending is that the service may ask you to pay for the service that you received till date.
- Tap Cancel- After getting satisfied, you can go ahead with your final decision of cancellation.
- After the whole cancellation, you will get a confirmation regarding the cancellation. Just keep it for your records.
Cancelling on iTunes
- Head to the iTunes Store- From the home page, just head to your Apple ID and then select “Account” from the list of menu. After that, just sign with your Apple ID and password.
- Managing the Subscriptions- Head to the center of the account page and then search “Subscriptions” in the Settings section. After that tap on the “Manage>” link.
- Search the Hulu Plus subscription- You will get the details of your subscription and the renewal status. Just head to tap on the “Edit>” link to the right side.
- Switch off the Auto-renewal option- After the 3rd step, your subscription will get canceled at the end of the billing period.
Still, after following all the steps, if you get any tech bug, then head to the team of professionals to get the best support and tech assistance.