In order to prevent Hulu protected content error on Android and iPhone screen, we are going to suggest some techniques which have been already proven successful by senior technical experts at Hulu. After reading this guide, you don’t find any need to take support from another webpage.
Hulu problem nowadays: If your Hulu service is down nowadays, then there are chances of network issue for this error. So, first check the network, then move to next troubleshooting step. If you are getting the problem in connecting the device to the wireless network, then try connecting to the cellular network. Some internet service providers like Time Warner cable and Spectrum communication stop providing Hulu services on their network due to their company issues.
If you want to know whether this is the reason behind the problem, then it would be better to review Hulu twitter page. You can check for updates on this page.
How to avoid 2203, 3321, 3342, 3307 and 3370 errors?
To avoid or fix these error codes, we recommend you to check the protected content settings because these codes are mainly related to ‘Protected content’. If the problem still exists, then the following steps must be followed.
- Flash from Hulu should be cleared. This can be done from the official page of Hulu.
- Clear all license files from your computer. This can be implemented easily in browser settings. Under settings, you will find ‘Clear license files’ Option.
- Check the version of your internet browser. If a new version is available, then download it and install on your computer. You will find error 3370 on the screen which relates to browser update error.
- To fix the protected content error, over to ‘Options’ from the browser and click on ‘Advanced’ option. Go to ‘Privacy and protected content’ menu and click on the box given next to it. This will allow you to view protected content online.
- This will fix the protected content error. If the problem still infuriates you, then call at Hulu support.
How to fix error 500?
This error is related to Hulu app itself. You can try fixing this error by restarting app and device on which the app is installed.
Steps to fix Hulu error on the android phone
Just imagine a situation when you are sitting in front of the TV to watch content from Hulu but suddenly get an error, then this will definitely disappoint you. We at this point in time recommend you to sit back and relax. Just try the steps mentioned below:
If the content keeps on freezing or stuck on middle, then check the network speed. This issue encounters almost with network speed. If the downloading speed is fine, then check the router and modem.
To troubleshoot Hulu app, clear its cache and restart it. Go to device settings and click on installed apps. Scroll down to open Hulu app. You can force stop app from here. If you want to close the app normally, then you can do it from the device home screen.
Fixing a streaming problem on iPad
Check the network speed first. If it is ok, then move to next troubleshooting step mentioned below. You must check the cellular data before proceeding to next troubleshooting step.
- Power cycle your device by turning it off and then turning it on.
- Wait for 10 seconds then turn your device on.
- Check if the streaming is resumed or not.
If not, then we recommend you to call at our customer support. The experts will guide you in a best possible manner.